We just wanted to write you all a quick message and thanks for joining us this year here at NerdAppropriate.com! 2011 was an incredible year for all things nerdy and we had an absolute blast talking games, movies, and nerd culture with those of you that were brave enough to check out our content. While things have been in a bit of a “transition” here at the site, we’re not going anywhere! 2012 will feature all new interviews, convention reports, podcasts, and toilet humor, so fear not!
Comic Con 2011 tickets go on sale this Saturday Feb 5th at 9:00am PST. Get your six shooters ready because that’s high noon (EST) for us East coasters. Click here when it’s time.
How to prepare for battle (aka getting a ticket)
- Read Matt’s coverage of the process : Comic Con Tickets: A Saga
- Wake up early and refreshed; patience leads to victory
- Have a few computers with a solid internet connection. This is a race, and you want to win.
- Have the pages loaded up before registration goes live. Hit refresh when it’s time, and go from there.
- Have your credit card and personal information on hand. You’ll only have one shot at this, don’t screw up.
- Click here, and good luck
Now, why would anyone go to all this trouble for a ticket to a silly convention? Well it’s everything a nerd could possibly love under 1 roof. This video pretty much sums it up. Tipping my hat to Machinima for one of the only solid 2010 coverage videos that I could find.