Comic Con 2011 tickets go on sale this Saturday Feb 5th at 9:00am PST. Get your six shooters ready because that’s high noon (EST) for us East coasters. Click here when it’s time.
How to prepare for battle (aka getting a ticket)
- Read Matt’s coverage of the process : Comic Con Tickets: A Saga
- Wake up early and refreshed; patience leads to victory
- Have a few computers with a solid internet connection. This is a race, and you want to win.
- Have the pages loaded up before registration goes live. Hit refresh when it’s time, and go from there.
- Have your credit card and personal information on hand. You’ll only have one shot at this, don’t screw up.
- Click here, and good luck
Now, why would anyone go to all this trouble for a ticket to a silly convention? Well it’s everything a nerd could possibly love under 1 roof. This video pretty much sums it up. Tipping my hat to Machinima for one of the only solid 2010 coverage videos that I could find.