With the recent release of the trilogy on Blu-Ray, I thought it would be a great time to take a look at a recently released card game based on the BTTF series from LooneyLabs. Its similar, in ways, to Munchkin and ultimately much easier to play than the setup / game instructions would lead you to believe. Most importantly, its really fun…
We loved the look and style of Brink, but felt as though the game play left a wee bit to be desired. In the over crowded market of team based action shooters, it’s damn hard to make a game that can stand up against Team Fortress, and Call of Duty. The ambitious folks at Splash Damage have just announced their latest title for the iOS, RAD Soldiers which appears to be an incredibly fun turn based stratgey title. We here at NA love us some asynchronous strategy games (Hero Academy) and can’t wait to see how RAD Soliders turns out. Check it!
- Lock and Load: Collect your own unique squad of mercenaries, customizable with a variety of weapons, outfits and abilities It’s ‘Guns With Friends’
- Take your squad online and compete against your friends in hilarious tactical combat on a tile-based battlefield
- Take It In Turns: Turn-based combat means there’s no rush, allowing you to ponder your next move at your leisure and giving you ample time to unleash your inner tactical genius
- Level Up Your Squad: Earn valuable experience for your soldiers whenever you play, and level up your Squad Commander to unlock new abilities Unlock More Content
- Collect coins as you play and use them to unlock brand-new Soldiers, customisation options and equipment in the ever expanding in-game store
- Get Social: Use Game Center to easily connect to your friends and collect achievements, and share your epic wins on Twitter and Facebook