How did Watch Dogs steal the show? Easy, it was actually a well kept secret! In development at Ubisoft for over two years, Watch Dogs was a huge surprise for even the most seasoned video game vets. What we do know is that Watch Dogs will be an open world adventure set in Chicago U.S.A. , go anywhere, do anything, and eat as much deep dish pizza as you’d like! Like our good friends Zero Cool and Crash Override, the main protagonist Aiden Pierce can control almost anything that’s wired into the grid….
Just got done taking notes on the new Dragon Age II: Legacy DLC webcast. The folks at Bioware were cool enough to answer a ton of questions about the upcoming DLC, and lucky for you all… I took notes.
Who? Evil Chris Priestly, Fernando Melo (Senior Producer on Dragon Age) and Kaelin Lavallee (a designer on the Dragon Age team).
• Bioware will infact give you high 5s and “bro hugs” if you see that at comic con (that was my question)
* Start in Kirkwall
* Can begin DLC at any level
* Carver and Bethany are available (if alive)
* You choose a party of 3
* You begin the DLC from your home and do not have to travel anywhere on your minimap.
* Begins with another interrogation “some business with Hawke’s family”
* In this play-through Carver was alive and a member of the Templar.
* Hawke’s father is named Malcolm Hawke
* Carta Thug – “It begins with him and ends with you”
* Enemies will not *BAMF* in, but will enter organically
* Can begin DLC as soon as you enter Kirkwall.
* No dungeons reused from DA:2 –ALL NEW
* Length – Bigger than any Origins DLC (sans Awakening) –
* There will be puzzles, side quests and things for folks that enjoy exploring.
*There will be a lore “connection” for fans of the books and lore, specifically The Architect and The Calling.