Explore love, lust, and choice in games in a lively discussion with moderator and Let’s Quip creator, Sean Baptiste, Dragon Age Creative Director, Mike Laidlaw, The Wolf Among Us and Game of Thrones writer, Nicole Martinez, Billionaire Banshee creator, Steven “Razlo” Bailey, Strange Loves videogame series writer/producer, Miellyn Fitzwater Barrows, Dragon Age and Mass Effect Global Product Manager, Hilary Heskett Shapiro and special surprise guest Dragon Age and Mass Effect writer Patrick Weekes!
Rated NA Episode 23 (04/28/2011) – NA: Shock And Terror
Tune in @ 7:30 EST to our live recording of a very terrifying podcast! #23
Derek joins us again – He flies planes and plays games. He once played so many games that he pooped himself and ate it – true story
- Nintendo Hardware Sales Down – Why is this?
- Sony Messes up BIG TIME – Physical addresses, passwords, security answers, e-mail addresses, purchase histories, and credit card info… (does this mark the end of PSN?)
- Here is SPEW on releases: (Hunted: The Demon Forge, Red Faction Armageddon, L.A. Noire (May 17), Brink (May 10), Rage, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine, Batman:Arkham City, Gears of War 3, Metal Gear Solid: Rising, Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3,) – If you’re gonna SPEW, SPEW in this..
- Exclusive Hunted Trailer and Dev Diary
- Birdemic: Shock and Terror
- Probably more stuff about Gears of War
- Probably something about Mass Effect
Open Thread (Discussion):
- “How do you teach someone to play a third person cover based shooter?”